To validate all the courses/workshops/presentations/conferences to which you took part:
Forward to your program coordinator the participation forms, signed by your thesis director and yourself, and attach the requested documents (e.g. certificate of participation, program…); possibly by postal mail, or if abroad e.g., by e-mail, in PDF with all the relevant documents merged in the appropriate order.
This should be done for ALL the courses, including those organised by the Doctoral School (but in this case, you do not need to attach the program).
- For all the courses, use this form.
- For all the conferences/meeting and workshops, use this form.
- For all seminars, use this form.
- For an oral presentation of the thesis results ouside the departement, use this form.
- For the DDay, use this form.
- For the CVM Mini-Symposium, use this form.
For the tutorials, you do NOT need to use a participation form. These are considered evaluations, which are transmitted directly to the Doctoral School.
Who is your programm coordinator? Click here.