The SEMP (Swiss-European Mobility Programme) internship programme has replaced the Erasmus internship programme. This gives you the opportunity to complete an internship in a business, hospital, laboratory, school, etc. in Europe and, as soon as the academic year 2021-2022, anywhere in the world and receive a grant for it.
- Find an internship (paid or unpaid) in a business, hospital, laboratory, school, etc. in a participating European country or another country in the world. See the internship offers published by the European Student Network ESN.
- Complete the "training agreement" form (see below) in conjunction with your faculty’s mobility coordinator and the host institution.
- Submit the form, completed and signed, to SASME. Note: the award of a grant depends on the funding available and is not guaranteed: grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as applications are submitted.
- Complete the “Insurance Declaration” form and return it to SASME with the grant agreement at the latest.
- SASME will then send you a grant agreement to sign and return to it.
- At the end of your internship, complete the “Final report” form provided by SASME and return it to it.
Training agreement and quality commitment for transnational student placement