To support students and staff travelling abroad for their studies or professional activities, UNIL offers a travel insurance covering the following items:
- travel insurance
- information and advice for the preparation of the journey
- assistance during the stay abroad
- expenses coverage
- on-site operations in case of emergency
- security analysis and up-to-date medical information by country available on www.internationalsos.com or via the smartphone app.
UNIL students selected for an exchange will be invited by SASME to attend a webinar at the start of each semester.
UNIL staff will receive their membership card by postmail.
The following contacts are available for more information:
- Human resources secretariat of your unit
- Human Resources Department